Book Awards Reading Challenge

Rules: Read 12 award-winning books from July 1, 2007 through June 30, 2008.

I decided to join the book awards reading challenge, my first challenge, because I am working on reading several book award lists and I belong to the book awards yahoo group. So here is my list:

1. Twelve Bar Blues by Patrick Neate (Whitbread)*
2. The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood (Booker)
3. The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy (Booker)
4. The Optimist's Daughter by Eudora Welty (Pulitzer)
5. So Big by Edna Ferber (Pulitzer)*
6. Rendezvous with Rama by Arthur C. Clarke (Nebula)*
7. A Dram of Poison by Charlotte Armstrong (Edgar)*
8. Tales of the South Pacific by James A. Michener (Pulitzer)*
9. Whip Hand by Dick Francis (Gold Dagger)*
10. Murder Against the Grain by Emma Lathen (Gold Dagger)*
11. Passage of Arms by Eric Ambler (Gold Dagger)*
12. The Day of the Jackal by Frederick Forsyth (Edgar)*

Edited: decided to completely revise this list with books I already own marked *

Comments

Popular Posts