Upcoming Reads

I went to the library today and have filled my bedside table with all my future reads for the next little while. I went through my RIP Challenge list and I own most of those books so I took them off the shelves and onto the TBR stacks.

Also on the TBR stacks is:

The Empire of the Sun by J.G. Ballard
The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy
Fluke by Christopher Moore
A Man Lay Dead by Ngaio Marsh
Cross Bones by Kathy Reichs
Aunt Dimity's Death by Nancy Atherton

Currently reading: Pure Dead Wicked by Debi Gliori
Currently reading aloud to the 7yo: Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A. Milne and The Cricket in Times Square by George Seldon.

Edited to add: A hold came in at the library today, so I had to go back and pick it up. So while I was there I decided to pick up another Lowry book and try another Duncan book.

The Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason
The Silent Boy by Lois Lowry
Ransom by Lois Duncan

Comments

  1. How in the world do you find time to read all these books!!! I have put A Dirty Job on my TBR list! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, Hope you like A Dirty Job, I absolutley love that book!

    As for reading, I gave up watching TV back in May and it's amazing how much more reading I can do when I'm not watching TV. One exception, I watch Mystery/Masterpiece Theatre every Sunday night!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts