I'm Up for Seconds

OK, I've been debating whether to join this challenge or not, and now that it has actually started I find I absolutely cannot hold out any longer. I. must. join.!

Joy is hosting the 2nds challenge from October to December where we must read 3 books from authors that we have only read one other book, thus enjoying a 2nd helping.

So here are my three choices:

1) The Member of the Wedding by Carson McCullers - I really enjoyed The Heart is a Lonely Hunter and have wanted to read another by her ever since but just haven't found the time to get to it.

2) The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison - After reading The Song of Solomon I knew I just had to read more of this author. I happen to own this title so that is why I've chosen it opposed to any others by her.

3) Interworld by Neil Gaiman - I'm hanging my head in shame, but I have only read one book by Gaiman; Coraline which I loved. It is time to rectify this sad state of affairs. This is the book I recently won from Estella's Revenge.

Oh boy, I'm so excited to finally get to read these books!

Comments

  1. Hooray! I'm glad this challenge gave you a "reason" to read your listed books. I hope you enjoy them all! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts