Chunkster Challenge

OK, I have been trying to resist this challenge. I am in so many challenges already but I have my reasons (mwa ha ha!) I am officially joining the Chunkster Challenge which stipulates you read at least 4 books in 2008 that are at least 450 pages or more.

I started a book yesterday which qualifies and I intend on reading a Charles Dickens book this year so that really only leaves my 2 more books to add to the list. Oh, I just remembered I'll be reading The Far Sweet Thing by Libba Bray and The Shining by Stephen King this year too! Yeah, I have four and didn't have to add anything to my schedule!

My list:

Kept: A Victoria Mystery by D.J. Taylor (463 pgs of fairly small type) This is the one I'm currently reading.

Little Dorrit by Charles Dickens (1024 pgs)

The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray (832 pgs.)

The Shining by Stephen King (704 pgs.)

Comments

  1. Now you've got me wanting to read The Shining! Ack! Maybe if I have time this year . . . :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts