March Reading List

This month I'm going to concentrate on the few ARCs I have here to read. I've also decided I'm not going to worry much about the First in a Series Challenge or the YA Challenge as I read books that fit both those categories naturally. I think I'll be able to finish those challenges without even trying.

Here is my list of must read books for March. I'll add links as I review them.

1. Black Ships (ARC)
2. The Resurrectionist (ARC)
3. The Monsters of Templeton (ARC)
4. James and the Giant Peach (decades)
5. Hotel du Lac (booker)
6. The Shining (chunkster, chrono. project)
7. Alias Grace (GRTB)

My only problem going into March is that I have a huge library stack that needs to be read as due dates loom, so I'm feeling a little hesitant that I'll get to all the books listed above but I'm feeling optimistic!

Comments

Popular Posts