Short Story Challenge Completed

Another challenge completed. The short story challenge was the perfect challenge for me as I had wanted to get into the habit of reading short stories this year and that mission has been accomplished. I hope to always have a collection on the go dipping into them regularly in the evenings on the weekends. My challenge was to read four collections of short stories and I read three of the four mentioned on my sign-up post. Thanks to Kate for hosting this challenge!

Here's my list of completed books:

Night Shift by Stephen King
Across the Wall: A Tale of the Abhorsen and Other Stories by Garth Nix
High Spirits: A Collection of Ghost Stories by Robertson Davies
Best American Short Stories 2007

Comments

  1. Congrats! *doing finished challenge dance*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you read any of Neil Gaiman's short stories? I listened to the audiobook of Fragile Things, and he's an amazing writer. I can't say I liked them all - some were more horror than I'm used to - but some were just straight fantasy. He read the stories, too, and he's one of the only authors I think should definitely read his own work for audiobook - he's a marvelous reader.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!

    carrie - no I have haven't read any Gaiman short stories yet BUT I do have Smoke and Mirrors on my bedside table and will be reading it shortly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts