166. Killers of the Dawn


Killers of the Dawn by Darren Shan
The Saga of Darren Shan, Book 9

Pages: 206
Finished: Oct. 19, 2008
First Published: 2003
Genre: YA, horror, vampires
Rating: 4.5/5
Reason for Reading: Next in the series.

First sentence:

It was an age of deceit.


Comments: Book 9 is a pivotal book in the Saga of Darren Shan series. The story arc that has been building since Book 4, I think, finally comes to a shattering reveal which I must admit I had already guessed several books back, but still it was fun to see it all unfold. A major tragedy happens in this book which was shocking and unexpected for me. The plot has been built up now for a final conclusion and showdown in the last three books.

Not much more to say with a long series like this. It is hard to review each book separately but this was one of the better books in the set and they've all been great. I can't wait to read the last 3!!

Comments

Popular Posts