Monday Books in the Mail

Last week I only received 1 ARC in the mail but I also received a BookMooch (I'm looking for books for next year's curriculum. I'll be adding more books to my wishlist in the weeks to come but if you belong to BookMooch take a look at my wishlist and I'll transfer the points over to you if you have anything I need.

And finally, best of all, I received a wonderful gift from a fellow blogger.

An arc a bookmooch

And a gift from John Mutford. These are readers I happened to mention on his blog that I used in school and was trying to collect them. He sent me these out of the blue. Thank you John! Go visit John's Blog he always has lots of fun stuff going on over there.



So after receiving 1 arc in the mail, last week I read and reviewed 3 arcs; actually making my arc pile 2 books smaller! Yeah, for small victories!

Comments

  1. I received Land of Marvels, too - it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You struck gold! :) I love getting books in the mail.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts