The Killer Handyman: William Patrick Fyfe by C.L. Swinney (Crimes Canada: True Crimes That Shocked A Nation (Book 7)

The Killer Handyman: William Patrick Fyfe by C.L. Swinney
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Kindle Edition, First, 112 pages
Published September 25th 2015 by RJ Parker
Source: Kindle Store

Crimes Canada: True Crimes That Shocked A Nation (Book 7)

This is the second book I've read in this series and I won't be reading any more. A different author this time, but again I hadn't heard of the case and it is certainly worthy of knowing about. However, badly written, with a lot of repetition of information, blocks of details rather than narrative and plenty of the author's own personal opinions and assumptions, Swinney managed to make this book boring. I only finished it since I paid for it and I wanted to know the end results of the case without just resorting to muderpedia.


Comments

Popular Posts