Kill the Competition by Stephanie Bond

Kill the Competition by Stephanie Bond
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Kindle Edition, 358 pages
Published October 27th 2011 by NeedtoRead Books
First published January 1st 2003
Source: Kindle freebie


This book is pure and simple fluff but I admit I had a ball with it. Chick Lit with capital letters, this is not my typical type of read. I was attracted to the southern setting, Atlanta Georgia, and the fact that it was labelled "romantic mystery". The mystery isn't much but it does keep you guessing and surprise you because everybody has secrets that don't get told until the very end. Mostly, though this is a character book. Typical southern fiction with the quirky characters. The book revolves around Belinda and the three women she carpools to work with every day. it was a lot of fun I really enjoyed them all. Yes, it is a romance but it's pretty light and both guys she liked had their moments for me. An all around fun, light read!



Comments

Popular Posts